How do I update my phone number?
If you’re unable to log into Uphold because your phone is lost, stolen, or otherwise inaccessible, we can reset the phone number associated with your Uphold account.
Please contact our support team and send us the following information to comply with our security guidelines:
- A photo of the front and back of your government-issued ID
- A “selfie” of yourself holding a government-issued ID and a document with the following written message “Uphold, change of phone number" and the date of the request, eg: “10/28/2018.”
Please include in the body of your request:
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- The phone number currently linked to your account
- The phone number you would like to replace it with
Please note that this information is secure when sent through our support system. Our dedicated agents will verify your information as quickly as they can.
If you have any questions about this process or the required information, please contact our support team.