How to update/change your password
Changing your password is easy to do simply follow these steps:
- Visit the Uphold login page.
- Click "Recover it" next to "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your email address.
- You should receive an email with a link to change your password within a minute. The subject of this email is "Password change request." If you don't receive this email, check your Spam folder (just in case). If you still can't find the email, then be sure you entered the same email address you used when signing up for the service.
- Once the email has arrived, click on the link it contains, and you will be given the chance to choose a new password.
Please contact us if:
- Your password change request email never arrives.
- You have completely forgotten the email address you used when signing up.
- The link in the password change request email doesn't work.