How do I change my email?

If you need to change the email associated to your account, please send a support request to (from the "new email" address), including the following text:

Subject: Email update request

"I wish to change the email address presently linked to my Uphold account from "Old email" to "New email"

Additionally, due to our security protocols, please send us the following information:

  • A valid copy of your government issued ID

  • An email from your old address stating you would like to change your email address and provide your new email address


Was this article helpful?
17 out of 24 found this helpful