How to Lock In The Current Market Rate Instantly via Bank Transfer
Did you know, if you’re a verified member with a U.S. bank account you can lock in the current market rate on any supported currency via ACH (Automated Clearing House)?
Verified members who have a connected U.S. bank account can easily and instantly lock in the current market rate of any supported currency by following these simple steps:
WEB APP (Classic View)
- Log in to your Uphold account
- Select the currency card you would like to add funds to
- Select the ‘add funds’ option
- Select the dollar value you would like to add
- Review the transaction details, market value
- Confirm the transaction & wait knowing you locked in the market rate at the time of purchase!