How to Lock In The Current Market Rate Instantly via Bank Transfer
Did you know, if you’re a verified member with a U.S. bank account you can lock in the current market rate on any supported currency via ACH (Automated Clearing House)?
Verified members who have a connected U.S. bank account can easily and instantly lock in the current market rate of any supported currency by following these simple steps:
- Log-in to your Uphold account
- Select the currency you would like to add funds to (hint: you can add funds to ANY supported currency including the EIGHT CRYPTOS via U.S. bank transfer)
- If you would like to lock in the current market rate of any CRYPTO you can do so just be sure you are in the crypto of your choice when adding funds (see ScreenFlow example below).
- Select the ‘add funds’ option
- Select the dollar value you would like to add
- Review the transaction details, market value
- Confirm the transaction & wait knowing you locked in the market rate at the time of purchase!