Did you know, if you’re a verified member with a U.S. bank account you can lock in the current market rate on any supported currency via ACH (Automated Clearing House)?
Verified members who have a connected U.S. bank account can easily and instantly lock in the current market rate of any supported currency by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Uphold account
- Select the currency card you would like to add funds to
- Select the ‘add funds’ option
- Select the dollar value you would like to add
- Review the transaction details, market value
- Confirm the transaction & wait knowing you locked in the market rate at the time of purchase!
- Tap the Menu and select “Deposit”.
- Choose the currency you would like to buy.
- Choose a card if you have more than one.
- Select “U.S. bank account” or add a new one.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap “Preview deposit”.
- Review your transaction details, accept terms, and tap “Confirm deposit”.