How to buy LBA via debit/credit card
Important Update: Deposits made via credit/debit card will be immediately available for use within your Uphold wallet. In an effort to ensure the security of your account, there is a 24 hour settlement period before you can withdraw or send funds deposited via credit/debit card to another member.
- To buy LBA via a debit/credit card you first need to add funds to your USD card
- Now that funds are added to your USD card you can send between any of your Uphold cards
- From the USD card
- Select transfer between cards
- Select LBA
- Select the value/amount you would like to send to your LBA card
- Review transaction and click confirm to complete the transaction
- You can confirm this and any transaction within your Uphold wallet by visiting the activity tab within your wallet.
- Add funds to the USD card in your Uphold wallet