How do I add funds via ACH bank transfer (U.S.)?
- Tap the Menu and select “Deposit”.
- Choose the currency you would like to buy.
- Choose a card if you have more than one.
- Select “U.S. bank account” or add a new one.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap “Preview deposit”.
- Review your transaction details, accept terms, and tap “Confirm deposit”.
Important note: Funds added with a manually linked bank account will be available to trade in your Uphold account within 5-7 business days. You can withdraw the funds to cryptocurrency networks after 60-days. We’ve had to introduce this cooldown period to protect our members from fraud. You can withdraw funds to the originating bank account at any time. If you need to send funds to cryptocurrency networks immediately, you can link your U.S. bank account with a verification service called Plaid.