How do I add funds via credit/debit card?
To add funds via credit/debit card:
- Tap the Menu and select “Deposit”.
- Choose the currency you want to deposit. You can only select either Euro (EUR), or Pound Sterling (GBP) or US Dollar (USD).
- Choose a card if you have more than one.
- Select a “credit or debit card” or add a new one.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap “Preview deposit”.
- Review your transaction details, accept terms, and tap “Confirm deposit”.
Important Update: Deposits made via credit/debit card will be immediately available for use within your Uphold wallet. In an effort to ensure the security of your account, there is a 24 hour settlement period before you can withdraw or send funds deposited via credit/debit card to another member.
Note: Uphold only accepts credit/deposit in Euros, British Pounds or US Dollar.
Click here for a list of countries where we support credit/debit card funding.