How do I add funds via SEPA (E.U.)?
Important Update: When deposits made via SEPA are credited to your account (1-2 business days), they will be available for use within your Uphold wallet. In an effort to ensure the security of your account, there is a 24 hour settlement period before you can withdraw or send these funds to another member.
To add funds via SEPA:
- Tap the Menu and select “Deposit”.
- Choose the currency you would like to buy.
- Choose a card if you have more than one.
- Select “Eurozone bank account”.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap “Preview deposit”.
- You will see payment details and instructions for depositing from your Euro bank account.