How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication using the Uphold web app?
- Sign in to your Uphold account.
- When you sign in, you’ll be prompted to configure the new Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) method.
- If you’re a current Uphold member using Authy, you’ll be asked to enter the 7-digit verification code from Authy to begin the setup process.
- Download your preferred authentication app.
- Scan the QR code or enter the key provided in the Uphold web app to set up a new account in your authentication app.
- Once your Uphold account is added, return to the Uphold web app, enter the 6-digit code from your new authentication app, and click ‘next’ to verify.
Important note: you will be given a key for your new authentication method. Make sure this is stored in a safe place as you will not have access to it later.
Here is an easy to follow how-to guide for setting up Two-Factor Authentication from the Uphold web app: