BitGive is the first Bitcoin 501(c)(3) nonprofit recognized by the U.S. government. The organization aims to bridge the gap between the Bitcoin and Blockchain industry and its practical applications for humanitarian and nonprofit work.
Through the integration with Uphold, members are able to donate to any of the charitable projects on the GiveTrack platform using 30+ supported currencies, including 23 traditional currencies, 12 digital assets, and 4 commodities.
How do I donate using GiveTrack?
To get started with GiveTrack:
- Visit GiveTrack.org
- Click “Sign Up” in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter the requested account information, activate your account (via email), and login
- Use the “Explore” tab to find a project to support
- On the project’s page, click “Donate Now,” select “CC/Bank/Other Cryptos,” and click “Connect with Uphold”
- Log in with your Uphold account
- Select the card to donate from, enter the amount, and click “Donate”
- Review the donation overview and confirm your transaction
GiveTrack by BitGive is a third party product subject to additional terms and conditions. Only certain digital assets are eligible for GiveTrack; Not available in all jurisdictions.