If you want to add a US bank account, you'll need to authenticate your ownership of the account using Plaid. It's a simple process that protects you from fraud by preventing anyone from moving money out of your bank account without your permission.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your Uphold account
- Click to Settings, and select “funding methods”
- Click “Add bank account” and choose “Use bank login credentials"
- Review the Plaid requirements and select “Continue”
- Select your bank and enter you bank’s login credentials (you may also be instructed to answer your online banking security phrases)
- Once your bank credentials are confirmed, select “Continue”
- Select the account(s) you wish to link and click “Add account”
Now you’re ready to fund your account.