What makes U.S. equities important as an asset class?
- They offer great potential earnings - capital growth and dividend income.
- They’re relatively ‘safe’. The U.S. securities market is highly regulated. Stringent oversight makes for comparatively low risk.
- They offer unrivalled domestic market access. U.S. companies have unfettered access to the world’s largest single market and most robust economy.
- They’re global. Many of our supported equity symbols are household-name firms with global distribution.
- You can magnify your returns. Reinvesting your dividends in the underlying share can create a multiplier effect on your investment.
- You can tailor your risk/return profile. Our supported symbols include tech companies, with the potential for super-charged growth, and well established firms, offering lower risk profiles and higher dividend income, as well as Fixed Income ETFs.
Compared with cryptos, U.S. equities are seen as a safer, less volatile way of protecting and building your wealth over time. As U.S. Dollar denominated assets, U.S. stocks also provide USD currency stability.