Uphold will be ceasing operations with the Global ID wallet effective July 15, 2022.
What does this mean?
- The GlobalID Wallet powered by Uphold will cease operations on July 15, 2022.
- On July 15, 2022, the the GlobalID Wallet, powered by Uphold will be removed from the GlobalID app.
- GlobalD Wallet users will still be able to access their wallet directly though Uphold’s website and app.
- If you don’t have an email with Uphold, use the email address associated with your GlobalID to login to Uphold. As you were not required to setup a password upon signup, you’ll need to reset your password.
- The GlobalID and XRP Mastercard® debit card program will also be ending on July 15, 2022.
- As both of these debit cards are tied to GlobalID Wallet powered by Uphold, they will cease operations on July 15, 2022 as well.
- XRP Rewards will be ending along with the GlobalID debit card program.
- Your XRP Rewards will continue to accumulate through July 15 and will be available is your Uphold account after the card program ends.
You can find more detailed information in the GlobalID FAQ.