I'm having trouble uploading my ID
If your ID isn't being accepted by Uphold, or you're seeing an error on registration, here's a few fixes you can try.
Make sure you have the latest version of your internet browser. You can download the latest version from here: http://outdatedbrowser.com/en
- Verify if the file size is bigger than 8 Mb. Try with a smaller file size - for example, 2 MB.
- Try to reset your internet connection (router or modem).
- Internet connection restrictions could be the cause (firewall, anti-virus) - please try from another network, for example if you are trying from your office, try it from your home network.
- Please note that scanned documentation will not be accepted.
- When taking a selfie, do not take a picture of a picture - it needs to be a "live selfie."
If you are still experiencing problems uploading your ID, please open a support ticket and send us a "print screen" of the error message or problem when uploading the ID. (Not sure how to do a screenshot? Try http://supportdetails.com.)