Learn how to withdraw your crypto assets from Uphold to an external wallet or another platform.
- Go to "Transact" in the application.
- Select your source of funds for the transaction.
- Tap on "Select Destination."
- Use the vertical scrollbar to navigate to "Crypto Networks."
- Select the desired crypto network for the withdrawal.
- Click on the "Preview Withdrawal" button.
- Enter the network address you want to withdraw to. Alternatively, you can tap the QR code button to use your smart device camera to scan the cryptocurrency address.
For a full breakdown of our fees by region, please visit our Uphold Fees & Limits page.