If you want to use Uphold for your business, you need to apply for a business account. In addition to the numerous benefits available to Uphold members, your business account will have higher transaction limits and you’ll be able to link your company's bank account to add and withdraw funds. To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Register on our website’s sign-up page providing the account type "Business".
- Log into your new account and click on the banner at the top which will take you to the application form.
Unlike many platforms, we aim to reduce the hassle that often comes with opening a business account with a financial institution. We also give you people to talk to who can help you through the process. To help everything go smoothly, we’ve put together a guide with the information and documents you’ll need to submit.
An Uphold business account offers many benefits to our members, such as:
- Higher transaction limits than personal accounts
- The ability to link your company's bank account to easily add and withdraw funds
- Instant and secure transfers
- Low-cost currency conversions
- Free storage of funds
- Access to global customers
- Built-in compliance and fraud-controls
- State-of-the art security measures
- API integration allows for more payment options and automated payouts in multiple currencies
- Supporting their payroll operations via our API integration
- Make instant payments using our new payment widget.