How to deposit funds from your EUR or GBP bank account (via the SEPA or FPS networks respectively) into your Uphold wallet.
- Open the Uphold app and go to the main menu.
- Tap on the "Fund account" tile.
- Select the "Unique account number" option under regular bank transfer.
- In the "To" field, choose the currency you wish to deposit.
- Use the provided banking information to complete the deposit using your preferred banking app.
If you don't have a vIBAN (virtual IBAN), it's essential to correctly enter the reference code when completing your bank transfer. This step is crucial for us to efficiently credit your funds on time. Failure to provide the correct reference code may result in delays
For a full breakdown of our fees by region, please visit our Uphold Fees & Limits page.