Explore how to make deposits using crypto networks and ensure seamless transactions.
- Go to your portfolio and choose the crypto account associated with the asset you want to deposit.
- Tap on the ellipsis (...) or the additional options menu.
- Select "Wallet Address" to generate a page displaying the crypto address for that specific asset.
- You can copy the wallet address or scan the QR code if you prefer.
Additionally, you'll find useful details about the transaction, such as the name of your receiving account and the estimated settlement time for your crypto deposit.
Don’t forget your destination tag/memo when depositing cryptocurrencies employ destination tags/memos to differentiate transactions!
- Access the transaction screen.
- Tap on the source field.
- Use the horizontal scrollbar to navigate to the "Crypto Networks" section. Alternatively, you can scroll all the way down to reach the "Crypto Networks" section.
- Inside the "Crypto Networks" section, you can tap on any asset to discover the associated wallet address, receiving account, and settlement time for that particular transaction.
*You can only deposit Tier 3 cryptocurrencies. Read our blog post about Understanding Uphold's Crypto Tiers to learn more!