Learn how to create your account on Uphold to get started with trading cryptocurrencies easily and securely.
- Citizenship or residency in a country where we operate. Make sure to check this list to confirm you're eligible.
- A smartphone or computer with an internet connection - and don't forget to keep your software up to date.
- The newest version of the Uphold app, available in the iOS or Android app store.
A valid government-issued ID.
- You've got to be at least 18 years old.
- Open the Uphold app and tap the "Sign up" button.
- Fill in your personal details, including your email address, phone number, physical address, and country of residence and citizenship.
- Depending on where you're based, you may be asked about your intended use of the platform, your employment status, and income.
- Next up, we'll need you to verify your identity using your government-issued ID. It's a quick process.
- That's it - you're all set!
Just click on the "Forgot Password" link on the sign-in page.
Follow the instructions to reset your password securely. Click here for more information.