You can check if you are still signed in to the Uphold app on your computer or mobile device.
- Tap Menu
- Tap Settings
- Tap Profile
- You can now identify the email you have logged in with.
If you no longer have access to that email address or if you would prefer to log in with a different email, learn here how to update your email address.
If you are no longer signed to the Uphold app, consider the following tips:
1. Check all your email accounts: Look up for any emails you might have received from Uphold (funds received, sent, spent or traded).
2. Consider your Uphold contact list: If you ever sent funds to a family member or a friend with an Uphold account, they might be able to help you identify the email address you have used.
- Check phone coverage: Make sure that you have adequate phone coverage as this can affect the ability to receive SMS messages.
- Check phone number: Confirm that the phone number you have provided is correct and still in use. Click here if you need to update your phone number.
- Check your phone settings: Ensure that your phone is not set to block incoming SMS messages.
- Look up for updates: Check if there are any updates available for your phone's operating system and install them.
- Restart phone: Sometimes restarting your phone can resolve the issue. Try restarting your phone and see if it resolves the issue.
- Use a different phone: If possible, try using a different phone to see if you can receive the verification code.
- Contact your service provider: If the problem persists, reach out to the service provider for assistance. They might be able to provide you with further guidance on troubleshooting the issue.
- Check internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection as the authentication app relies on it to function properly.
- Check time and date on the device: The authenticator app generates codes based on time, so make sure that your device's date and time are correct.
- Check for app updates: Check if there are any updates available for the authentication app and install them.
- If you are having trouble or the verification code is not being accepted follow these steps.
- Contact the authenticator app developer: If the problem persists, reach out to the service provider for assistance. They might be able to provide you with further guidance on troubleshooting the issue.
- Check the Spam folder: Make sure our emails are not ending up in your spam folder.
- Check your email filters: Check if your email client has any filters set up that might be diverting our emails to another folder or marking them as spam.
- Check your email account quota: If your email account has exceeded its storage limit, incoming emails may bounce back to the sender.
- Disable Email Forwarding: If you have enabled email forwarding, make sure it is not sending the sender's email to a different address.
- Check email client settings: Check your email client settings to make sure that it is not blocking our emails.
You are no longer receiving emails, it can be a sign that your account may be compromised. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, contact us.